Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meetings
I may not make it to the meeting! I was planning on going to the Ren Faire Sunday, but the weather is predicted to be bad that day, so we might go Saturday instead.
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
I'm with Flipkat on not being able to come to the meeting. My Dad is going to work in downtown Albany for most of the day, and I think my mom's is going to be busy. Post what happened as soon as you can!
We are still holding a meeting this Saturday; it shouldn't be a very long one (1 hour or so). No worries on missing it; it will mostly be updates about our upcoming events. Next meeting will be more important as it will nail down details for the Halloween Event.
Thanks!
http://www.unycosplay.com/thread-338-pos...ml#pid3751
Haha! So it was only 3 of us and it lasted like 45min, but that's ok!! We're trying to figure out when would be a good time for the Oct meeting.
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
So... Shouldn't we plan the oct meeting??
We've got the room scheduled for 2-3 PM on the 23rd, and any interested parties can follow me to the mini-con afterwards!
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
Oh! Ok great! Big Grin Thanks Kathy!!
I'm not sure I can make the meeting because I have a college visit scheduled, but I'm going to try to make to the mini-con so I can help out! :3
"I'm not just a lady's man, I'm a man's man~Heart" -Dante

Grell Sutcliff (Dress) - Kuroshitsuji Musical 2 : 90% completed
Serah Farron - Final Fantasy XIII : 60% completed
Nice Holystone - Baccano! : 30% completed
Nozomu Itoshiki - Sayonara, Zetsubou Sensei :planned

Yea Jen just found out she may be filming that day, so she may not make it either, but we're unsure still.