Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meetings
(04-05-2011, 05:15 AM)Binah Wrote: Jen suggested we can discuss anything briefly at ACC, but we'll have our next full meeting in May.
Is there a good date in May we can meet? 5/7 and 5/21 is not good for Jen and I. What about everyone else?

I can do any weekend, though preferably not 5/14, because I'd have t oleave work early to get there. If this ends up being the only weekend free, I'll do it.

Oh hey, May 7th is Free Comic Book Day! Also my sister's shower. Uhhh...I'm free the 14th and the 28th? All I have written down for the 28th is "RPI Dumpster Diving." Would that date work? And how's June 18th or 25th for everybody, while we're at it?
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
June 25th no cause that's Jen's bday. Tongue We'll be away on Vacation the first weekend in June too (june 4th) so that won't work either.
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
eh i wont be able to come. I have no transportation x_x. if i do come ill be in a Tifa costume lol
This signature has been raped by *insert person here*
/shot
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀ spread the fail whale!
May 28th and June 18th? Any objections?
None from me! Big Grin
that works for me, too
We've got the library for June 18th, but they're closed May 28th for Memorial Day Weekend, so how about meeting at my house?
Works for me! Great idea, Kathy!
Easy for me! Big Grin
(Also, I need to steal some of that fleece back. lol)