Poll: What meeting time is best for you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Saturday afternoon (3-5)
75.00%
6 75.00%
Saturday morning (10-12)
12.50%
1 12.50%
Weekday evening (6-8)
12.50%
1 12.50%
Other (explain)
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meeting time
Since we've moved our meeting location to the Troy Public Library Main Branch, we can't meet on Sundays anymore (they're not open then). Is the meeting time of 3-5 PM still convenient, or should it be changed? The library closes at 5 on Fridays and Saturdays, so if we wanted a later time it'd have to be on a weekday, when they're open until 8.
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
I voted for Saturday 3-5pm, but it's a close call.
Weeknight, 6-8pm is tempting too.
I know some Saturdays will be busy for me. (probably not that much more often then Sundays were busy for me)
Saturdays are usually busy for me and I like to sleep in since I am working all week. Sundays were perfect, but we can't do that anymore. T_T
I think a weeknight would be ok, as long as everyone else can. I get out sometimes around 530 on certain days though, so 6-8 would be hard on those days. Wed would be the best week day for me.
I hope we can find something that'll work for everyone.

(01-22-2009, 02:55 PM)chrono Wrote: I voted for Saturday 3-5pm, but it's a close call.
Weeknight, 6-8pm is tempting too.
I know some Saturdays will be busy for me. (probably not that much more often then Sundays were busy for me)
I can't do weekday nights since I'm at school until 9:30 M-Th until March 12. I graduate and I'm unsure of when I'll be available. Maybe we can do 2 or 2:30 to 4 or 4:30 so we aren't at the library until the last minute?

Are there other options for us that are open later on Saturday?
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
I have no idea why we're in a new spot, but...
I can't do weekdays. I work until 6, and getting from E. Greenbush to Troy would be too hard. Saturdays are only slightly more convienient, i'm gonna miss Sundays
Planned cons: Otakon
Planned costumes for 2009:
Anna Kyoyama (Death of Yoh Version) - Shaman King - 90%
Penelo - Final Fantasy XII - Planned
Haruka/May - Pokemon - Planned
Timpani - Super Paper Mario - Planned
(01-27-2009, 02:27 PM)Meilin Wrote: I have no idea why we're in a new spot, but...
We want to use the meeting space officially, if possible.
I'd say I'd go for Saturdays 3-5 most likely. Although...I can never really plan things out, I'm sooooo busy.

I hope I can go to some though....; ___ ;
The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is to love and be loved in return

9.8.2008<3
Looks like sat is the day... Damn... that time is just too odd. Oh well, guess we'll have to make it work, it's only 1 day out of the whole month. I keep forgetting that. ^_^;
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
whenever , until I get a job, is fine with me...I wanna know who was crazy and voted for Sat morning?!?!? skdfhkdsfjf

mornings....they are evil..
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
(01-30-2009, 07:43 AM)Tohmasuke Wrote: whenever , until I get a job, is fine with me...I wanna know who was crazy and voted for Sat morning?!?!? skdfhkdsfjf

mornings....they are evil..

I agree. I work early morning all week and sat and sun are my only 2 days to sleep in. So I would fight against sat morning. Sorry guys.
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]