Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Picnic Planning Meeting
Hi all,
The final picnic planning meeting will take place on Saturday, July 24 from 3-5. The location will be at Kathy's house; where the workshop days have been held. It is a smaller meeting and will focus on picnic logistics, so there is no pressure to attend; it is also the week before Otakon, so good luck on finishing your costumes!
The first picnic flier is complete and on the Facebook group. Additional fliers will be available soon!

Jen
(07-16-2010, 02:48 PM)Shinobihime Wrote: Hi all,
The final picnic planning meeting will take place on Saturday, July 24 from 3-5. The location will be at Kathy's house; where the workshop days have been held. It is a smaller meeting and will focus on picnic logistics, so there is no pressure to attend; it is also the week before Otakon, so good luck on finishing your costumes!
The first picnic flier is complete and on the Facebook group. Additional fliers will be available soon!

Jen

I don't do facebook, but would you be willing to send me a copy of the flier to my e-mail?
Quote:I don't do facebook, but would you be willing to send me a copy of the flier to my e-mail?

I'll send them! We should have some up on the forums before too long.
My address is 105 Delaware Ave in Troy! I recommend Google Maps because some of the streets aren't labeled.
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]