Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kingdom Hearts
Re: chain of memories is my fave, but KH2 made me sick... It was supposed to be so much more than that, but since they condensed it into one disc..... I was disappointed in the content. I wanted my build your own keyblade system.....

Why hating on COM? I understand the card system was iffy (even though i owned with it) It had the best story.....

I want 358/2 days NAO.
Birth by sleep can wait until i can buy a psp.....
and I want Kingdom Hearts:coded, the mobile game.....
Planned cons: Otakon
Planned costumes for 2009:
Anna Kyoyama (Death of Yoh Version) - Shaman King - 90%
Penelo - Final Fantasy XII - Planned
Haruka/May - Pokemon - Planned
Timpani - Super Paper Mario - Planned
(07-09-2009, 01:06 PM)Binah Wrote: I played RE CoM, and returned it after a few weeks of playing it. I felt it was just as hard and annoying as the GBA version. I even had to gameshark it and even then it was still hard and annoying. I spent many hours screaming at the tv and Sora. XD
I have a huge hate torwards the card system after both those games. But I guess it really depends on the person too.

Dude totally , the card system sucked major balls. I played the game at your house when I got bored and I wanted to chuck it out the window. I'm not holding my breathe for any new games they want to relate to this series.
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
Yeah, That game had nothing good going for it. If I want to know what happens, that's what the internet is for.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
AGREED, how do you think I passed Readers workshop Big Grin!?
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
Heart 
I liked the card system for this game. It gave you an oppertunity to not be too afriad to use spells out of fear of running out of magic. And I loved all the new spell. Granted that it did get a little repettive in Sora mood. But I hope in the newer Kingdom Hearts they use a simmilar system for the spells!

this is my boyfriend....and he is talking about re:chain...if you guys didn't catch on
^-^Heart
:frog:
I love the KH series! I've beaten KH, KHII and CoM. I like the second game the best, idk I have a nostalgic love for the first one, but I feel like the second had the best plot, more interesting enemies (Organization XIII <3333) and I really like drive form xD <3

And I really didn't hate CoM as much as it seems other people did .____.; Maybe its just cause I'm not a huge gamer and I just like KH in general, but the card battles didn't bother that much... not my favourite my any means! But I didn't mind it....
Edmond Dantes (Gankutsuou): 30%
Snow Villiers (Final Fantasy XIII): 98%
Nino (Arakawa Under the Bridge): 50%
My problem with 2 was how broken up the world plotlines were.... it was so choppy to me. The first game just flowed from world to world effortlessly
Planned cons: Otakon
Planned costumes for 2009:
Anna Kyoyama (Death of Yoh Version) - Shaman King - 90%
Penelo - Final Fantasy XII - Planned
Haruka/May - Pokemon - Planned
Timpani - Super Paper Mario - Planned
True :| I just liked the game play more in II x3
Edmond Dantes (Gankutsuou): 30%
Snow Villiers (Final Fantasy XIII): 98%
Nino (Arakawa Under the Bridge): 50%
i have finally beaten KH one and two along with re:comp! I like d them but i must say i had my boyfriend do my decks and other things...so i just kind of only played the game and didn't have to think much..

I got the one for the Ds the 328/2 days one...It's good so far, not really complaining!
:frog:
YES IT IS EPIC
This signature has been raped by *insert person here*
/shot
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀ spread the fail whale!