XD
Planned cons: Otakon
Planned costumes for 2009:
Anna Kyoyama (Death of Yoh Version) - Shaman King - 90%
Penelo - Final Fantasy XII - Planned
Haruka/May - Pokemon - Planned
Timpani - Super Paper Mario - Planned
Well, I'm glad this board isn't so lonely anymore Tongue

Do you like Kingdom Hearts 1 or 2 better?
Have you beaten them both?

I've beaten 1, myself, but didn't get very far in 2 D:
I love the music -- Yoko Shimomura ^_^ (and Hikaru Utada, of course)
Overall KH2 is better in my opinion. KH2 has better story, voice acting, gameplay and music. Yoko Shimomora I LOVE YOU! Plus Sora is almost legal enough for Riku's tastes.... heh
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
I just want there to be more games already. I'm excited for both 358/2 Days (bad name is bad) and Birth by Sleep. Here's hoping Square can flesh out a little bit more of the world.
I love both , I love KH2 more though. The orgy 13 was the best evar! I don't like how they show you this trailer though and go HAHAH WE NEVER ACTUALLY TELL YOU WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

I dunno what else square will come out with to follow this, but I won't hold my breath XD.

(02-01-2009, 09:39 PM)chrono Wrote: I love the music -- Yoko Shimomura ^_^ (and Hikaru Utada, of course)
I agree I forked out the money long ago to get the soundtrack :3 !!
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
(02-04-2009, 08:15 PM)Quantum9 Wrote: I just want there to be more games already. I'm excited for both 358/2 Days (bad name is bad) and Birth by Sleep. Here's hoping Square can flesh out a little bit more of the world.

Actually.... (i'm prolly gonna be stoned for this) I'm afraid of what the next KHs will be... I've read up and heard alot about the new ones and I'm not so sure... Recently, in my opinion, Tetsuya Normura has been lacking in the awesome department and just throwing crap out there just to get more random fans and money...
I dunno, guess I can't really judge too much til I see something...
My only hope is there'll be NO MORE CARD BATTLE SYSTEMS!!! I HATE THEM!! >-<
Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 were both very good. I'm still in the proccess of playing 2 though. I lost interest when I got stuck near the end where you have all those Org XIII members you have to fight. I love the music and the game play. I absolutely love Halloween Town. Still thinking of cosplaying Halloween Town Sora.

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories needs to be shot, set on fire, run over, thrown off a cliff and buried in the middle of the Pacific. It was a horrid game with a even more horrid battle system. I never knew where I was going and I never had strong enough cards to beat the freaking bosses. I ended up going to a level that was too strong for me and can't back track. They should have never made that piece of rubbish. If it had been for the PS2 with the same battle system as the other Kingdom Heart games, that would have been much different.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
(02-22-2009, 02:38 PM)Phoenix Wrote: Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 were both very good. I'm still in the proccess of playing 2 though. I lost interest when I got stuck near the end where you have all those Org XIII members you have to fight. I love the music and the game play. I absolutely love Halloween Town. Still thinking of cosplaying Halloween Town Sora.

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories needs to be shot, set on fire, run over, thrown off a cliff and buried in the middle of the Pacific. It was a horrid game with a even more horrid battle system. I never knew where I was going and I never had strong enough cards to beat the freaking bosses. I ended up going to a level that was too strong for me and can't back track. They should have never made that piece of rubbish. If it had been for the PS2 with the same battle system as the other Kingdom Heart games, that would have been much different.

OMG DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON CHAIN OF MEMORIES.
THAT GAME IS THE BIGGEST WASTE OF MY TIME, BOTH ON THE PS2 AND THE GBA. DON'T BUY IT OR PLAY IT!!! IT'S NOT WORTH IT!!!!
*ready to throw the game out the window.*
has anyone played re chain of memories?
i'm only goin on my boyfriend opinion on the game he has play 1,2 and rechain
he said he kind of likes the card system (i'm not quite sure now seeing how everyone hates it)

i havn't finished the fist one yet, so please don't spoil anything yet!
you guys have been doing a great job on not spoiling things for me!
thank you!
:frog:
I played RE CoM, and returned it after a few weeks of playing it. I felt it was just as hard and annoying as the GBA version. I even had to gameshark it and even then it was still hard and annoying. I spent many hours screaming at the tv and Sora. XD
I have a huge hate torwards the card system after both those games. But I guess it really depends on the person too.