Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kingdom Hearts
Replaying KH2 now, loving every minute of it!
I was thinking that I'd really like to do a Kingdom Hearts photoshoot with local cosplayers. Instead of doing it like at most conventions, though, I thought it would be cool to have the pictures tell some kind of story.

Would anyone be interested in doing that? I think it'd be a lot of fun. There are a few good places in the area where we'd get the space to do these kinds of shoots, with minimal interruption either by other people, or by us in a public space.
So far, Nintendo is booming. But why could it be so popular? First of all, Animal Crossing is usually a game about family, friendship, and community. The purpose of the sport is very simple and warm. In addition, players also can choose Buy ACNH Items from ACBellsBuy to boost the uniqueness of the game. Especially when New Horizons takes place on a deserted island, players can decorate, utilize and modify the content they consider appropriate and fill it with famous anthropomorphic characters.

Because the game characters happen in real-time and have a non-linear nature, this means that the player can decide when they want to do something and how they want to do it. To shorten labor time, players can also choose Buy ACNH Items. The game allows players to modify and decorate their islands according to their wishes to stimulate creativity. Over the years, it has gathered millions of fans from all over the world who are very excited about the new game.