Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jay St. Gaming
Hi all,
Next week I will be meeting with Ryan from Jay St. Gaming, an awesome video game store in Schenectady. He'd opening a new store in Colonie Center than will be both a great place to shop, and a spot for gamers to hang out together. He's looking to hold tournaments, leagues and other events; and he's looking for our help!
As the 2nd location opening is a few weeks away, we're going to be chatting to see if we can schedule any days in the near future when he'll need some cosplayers. When I find out, I'll be posting some dates and times.
I hope to have more details next week!

Jen
This sounds awesome Big Grin!!
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
I am so totally up for this! Just give me the word, and I'm in!
I would love to help with this too! 8D Not sure what costume I could possibly throw together...but I'd think of something XD
"I'm not just a lady's man, I'm a man's man~Heart" -Dante

Grell Sutcliff (Dress) - Kuroshitsuji Musical 2 : 90% completed
Serah Farron - Final Fantasy XIII : 60% completed
Nice Holystone - Baccano! : 30% completed
Nozomu Itoshiki - Sayonara, Zetsubou Sensei :planned

I know that dude. I talk to him sometimes. I'm all for helping him with stuff.
[Image: bannerforcosplay.jpg]
Glad to hear all the support! I'll be meeting with him on Tuesday, so I'll see what comes up!
Cool, I got a couple of ideas that might be neat if we hold any events with them. I'll write some down and show you tommorow, if you don't mind of course.
This assault will bring me strength, increasing stability not to collapse. This is a dagger to the heart, an unrelinquishing torture, but this soon will assemble me. You murder face to face. :blank:
(07-19-2010, 10:08 AM)Shinobihime Wrote: Glad to hear all the support! I'll be meeting with him on Tuesday, so I'll see what comes up!

I can go with you if you want. :3
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
This sounds like a lot of fun. Just let me know what day this is going on, and I'll show up!