Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Genericon XXIV (Feb11-13, 2011) Troy, NY
Hey,

I didn't see a thread for this so I thought I would post.

Anyways today I just saw the list of events on the Genericon page.

But I did not see a "Wig Care and Styling 101" and I think that would be helpful panel. I don't have the necessary expertise as the only wigs I have I have not had to do much for them so I don't have the experience but I thought I would ask if anyone here would like to do that panel. Smile

Other Ideas:
"Prop Making 101"

"Crossplay 101"- Information about how to Crossplay

"Con Survival Guide/How to Survive Your First Con"- Titles says all~
Thank you for posting this Smile
Thanks Krys! I hope to re-vamp the UNY presentation (Cosplay 101) to cover more information this year. I'll definitely touch on the topics you mentioned above!
What events are people looking forward to, this Genericon? :3
(01-19-2011, 01:40 PM)Shinobihime Wrote: Thanks Krys! I hope to re-vamp the UNY presentation (Cosplay 101) to cover more information this year. I'll definitely touch on the topics you mentioned above!

Awesome. I'll be sure to attend the panel~ Smile Smile

(01-19-2011, 03:45 PM)chrono Wrote: What events are people looking forward to, this Genericon? :3

I'm looking forward to all the events. It should be a lot of fun this year!
I'm looking forward to a lot of events, but in particular I hope I can make it to the AMV contest this year -- I don't know if they've had a formal AMV contest yet! And I missed the dating game last year, so hopefully my schedule allows me to see at least part of that.
I am working on some buttons for the club's artist table. Other than the UNY logo (so we can all show them off!) is there anything else you guys would like to see on a button?
Kuro plz.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
(01-20-2011, 08:41 AM)chrono Wrote: I'm looking forward to a lot of events, but in particular I hope I can make it to the AMV contest this year -- I don't know if they've had a formal AMV contest yet! And I missed the dating game last year, so hopefully my schedule allows me to see at least part of that.

They have both dating games this year Smile I'm excited. Does anybody know if either A) The badges will say your under 18 and so they check the badges or B) You have to bring an ID with your birthday on it? (For Anime Boston they require that you have an ID with a picture and your birthday on it). (For the 18+ dating game)

(01-20-2011, 09:08 PM)Shinobihime Wrote: I am working on some buttons for the club's artist table. Other than the UNY logo (so we can all show them off!) is there anything else you guys would like to see on a button?

If you had an Yzak Joule from Gundam Seed Destiny (him without that scar on his face) button I would be so happy~ Its hard to find Gundam Seed (Destiny) stuff anywhere anymore and I have nothing for that character. Smile
(01-20-2011, 09:08 PM)Shinobihime Wrote: I am working on some buttons for the club's artist table. Other than the UNY logo (so we can all show them off!) is there anything else you guys would like to see on a button?

I made these chibis because I was going to make magnets with them, but since I'm not sure I'm going to get around to that, you could you these on buttons if you would like. ^_^ (If you think they would look good/sell...idk...XD; )
http://www.hugueoftheriver.deviantart.co...4#/d2uzui5
http://www.hugueoftheriver.deviantart.co...4#/d2v26sd
http://www.hugueoftheriver.deviantart.co...4#/d2vrlrr

"I'm not just a lady's man, I'm a man's man~Heart" -Dante

Grell Sutcliff (Dress) - Kuroshitsuji Musical 2 : 90% completed
Serah Farron - Final Fantasy XIII : 60% completed
Nice Holystone - Baccano! : 30% completed
Nozomu Itoshiki - Sayonara, Zetsubou Sensei :planned