Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Genericon 2010 Cosplay Meet-ups
(01-08-2010, 11:11 PM)Phoenix Wrote: Me and Alyssa will also have to find someone to watch our artists table too.

Don't worry , I shall put a blow up cat in place. NO ONE WOULD SUSPECT A THING.
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
I think this is the revised version of the schedule.
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
Jen posted on her facebook that Friday at 9pm is going to be the Resident Evil meet up. Although any survival horror is welcome! :3 Do we have a location to go to yet?
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
No location yet, but I was thinking by registration since there's lots of open spaces to initially meet up. We can walk to different areas for photos.
(01-27-2010, 03:46 PM)Shinobihime Wrote: No location yet, but I was thinking by registration since there's lots of open spaces to initially meet up. We can walk to different areas for photos.

any place thats open is good
:eleking:
The Sub Atomic Rookie of the UNY cosplay Family

Watch me bust some moves! Henshin A Go Go Baby!

Just Frank

Henshin A go go Maybe

Gene Starwind-99% (omg i need a F-ing caster gun!)

Akira Fudo from the 1972 Devilman series - 100%

Bart from Fist of the North Star- 0%

Ichiro from kikaider-0%
FYI. When I asked I was told by the Con coordinator that they're hoping to have the official electronic schedule up around Feb 1st
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio