Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Future Cosplay Plans?
(02-01-2009, 05:42 PM)Tohmasuke Wrote: If you made Larva I would totally be your Miyu !

That would be awesome! Maybe I'll do him for Conneticon. I just have to figure out how to do the mask. Maybe Josh can help me out with making it.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
(02-02-2009, 11:46 AM)Phoenix Wrote: That would be awesome! Maybe I'll do him for Conneticon

Awesome It's a really easy costume so it would like cost me nothing to make it! Connecticon would be a good place for me to make it too!
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
(02-02-2009, 07:48 PM)Tohmasuke Wrote: Awesome It's a really easy costume so it would like cost me nothing to make it! Connecticon would be a good place for me to make it too!

It will be really cheap, with the exception of me needing like 20000000million yards of fabric.
Man, as many people know, I change cosplay plans like I change clothes. I do have some though, along with just some vague ideas.

Prairie - Megaman ZX
Girouette - Megaman ZX (Since I can just use the wig from Prairie lol)
Fairy Leviathan - Megaman Zero (eventually eventuallyyyyyy)
Axl - Megaman X6-8
Harp Note - Megaman Starforce
Prince Richard - For the Frog the Bell Tolls
SOME costume from Golden Sun, probably Ivan
Issun - Okami
Vela - Jet Force Gemini

...Geez, that's more than I originally thought I had. xD
(02-03-2009, 09:53 PM)Nukenai Wrote: Axl - Megaman X6-8

DOOD IT'LL BE HAWT ....like WUT!? and we be like yyeeaahhhh....OMG FAG COSPLAY SDLKJASLDKJ
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
(01-30-2009, 09:01 AM)Binah Wrote: (orange haired guy with lolipop,enemy don't remember his name) - TWEWY

I believe his name is Kariya, if I'm right. Yay! I was hoping to have an Uzuki (Pinky) costume done by AB.

My other hopes for the year are:
Ultimecia, the Final Fantasy Dissidia version
A steampunk-styled dress
White Guro Lolita
Gunner Yuna and maybe Trainer Yuna from Final Fantasy X-2
Elika from Prince of Persia.

It'll keep me quite busy, I think.
(02-03-2009, 09:53 PM)Nukenai Wrote: Man, as many people know, I change cosplay plans like I change clothes. I do have some though, along with just some vague ideas.

Prairie - Megaman ZX
Girouette - Megaman ZX (Since I can just use the wig from Prairie lol)
Fairy Leviathan - Megaman Zero (eventually eventuallyyyyyy)
Axl - Megaman X6-8
Harp Note - Megaman Starforce
Prince Richard - For the Frog the Bell Tolls
SOME costume from Golden Sun, probably Ivan
Issun - Okami
Vela - Jet Force Gemini

...Geez, that's more than I originally thought I had. xD

What about Rollsroyceman? OR Diamondman or Fabrigeeggman...
well i always say im gonna cosplay and this year i've recieved several death threats so i guess ill get workin on them

1. Kamina from gurren lagan
2. Holland from Eureka 7
ok those were the death threat ones and these are for my own personal amusement

3. Dilios from 300(eyepatch spartan)
4. Rick Hunter from robotech
5. Max stearling also from robotech
6. retro from dead leaves

well i'm only really guarenteeing the first two but hey we shall see what happens
hey look.... a tiny message from my teeth

My other ride is a VF-1 Valkyarie
...Retro is like, sticking a box on your head and walking around in your underwear, right? And that's the PG version.
Maybe I'll work on Timeskip Leeron after all. I already have the wig, the accessories and the limp-wristed demeanor! (Plus another jumpsuit in black.) And I'm totally going to convert the hats I already own into Yatterman hats, then not make the rest of the costume. Yatterhat GO!
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
(02-19-2009, 01:54 PM)Flipkat Wrote: ...Retro is like, sticking a box on your head and walking around in your underwear, right? And that's the PG version.

the costume im gonna do is from the beginning of the movie where he wears a green hoodiejacket and tracksuit pants
hey look.... a tiny message from my teeth

My other ride is a VF-1 Valkyarie