Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Future Cosplay Plans?
(02-18-2009, 11:39 PM)AshTheKiller Wrote: well i always say im gonna cosplay and this year i've recieved several death threats so i guess ill get workin on them

1. Kamina from gurren lagan
2. Holland from Eureka 7
ok those were the death threat ones and these are for my own personal amusement

3. Dilios from 300(eyepatch spartan)
4. Rick Hunter from robotech
5. Max stearling also from robotech
6. retro from dead leaves

well i'm only really guaranteeing the first two but hey we shall see what happens

SORRY ABOUT THOSE LOL, I lost 5 lbs already for yoko/talho so IT'S GONNA HAPPEN ARRRGGHHH!!!

I also chose my character I wanna do from robotech is...Lynn Minmay!!!

she is special and a popstar FFFFFF.

I wanna do Pandy from dead leaves , if it's ok with schyuler that I can be her too. T ^ T!
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
Ok So I decided I should put down my actual cosplay list of things I am going to make for the next chunk of con months.

Nadeshiko Kinomoto (sakuras mom) - Cardcaptor sakura
Fuu (celestial version/maybe) - Magic knight rayearth
Blind mag - Repo!: the genetic opera
Yoko Ritona - TTGL
Talho Yuki - Eureka Seven
Euphemia Li Brittania (artbook?) - Code geass
Lynn Minmay - Robotech

and those are the concrete ones I know of right now
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
Well my plans can often change at the drop of a hat, but this is what I got planned for AB and AnimeNEXT. As well as a few others that I am determined to do this summer but dont know what con I will wear them too yet. I am also definitely doing the WCS trials again this year but Carly and I have not decided yet what we want to do for it.

Anime Boston:
Ashe - FF12
Sakura - CCS
Umi - MKR

AnimeNEXT:
Katara - Avatar The Last Airbender
Aristocrat Utena

OTHER STUFF:
Hatsune Miku - Vocaloid
Princess Tutu
After obsessively watching the video for Labyrinth by Oomph!, I want to do one of the costumes from it if any other Oomph! fan on here is up for it. As Dero says in the making of, "It's Alice in Wonderland on LSD." I was thinking of doing the outfit that Dero, the singer, has on, only with a skirt.

Here is the video on youtube (English subtitles!): Click
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
(02-25-2009, 10:53 PM)Phoenix Wrote: After obsessively watching the video for Labyrinth by Oomph!, I want to do one of the costumes from it if any other Oomph! fan on here is up for it. As Dero says in the making of, "It's Alice in Wonderland on LSD." I was thinking of doing the outfit that Dero, the singer, has on, only with a skirt.

Here is the video on youtube (English subtitles!): Click

omg that video was awesomely trippy!

I am tempted to make Alice but we will see.
Sad 
(01-30-2009, 07:52 AM)Tohmasuke Wrote: I was just wondering what everyones Future cosplay plans are going to be?

I have quite a list:

Yoko - TTGL
Talho - Eureka seven
Yuki(yukki) - Vampire Knight
I-no - Guilty Gear X2
Olivia - Godhand
Lady - DMC 4
Princess Euphemia Li Britannia - Code Geass
Miria - Baccano!
Wolfina - Zombie Powder
Roxas - KH2
Franny or Aunt Billie - Meet the Robinsons
-and many more...

Hi, I'm not a big costume maker because i can't sew that well, but I am working on Orihime from Bleach,I am taking a brake because i am having difficalties with it. I see in your list Princess Euphemia Li Britannia - Code Geass. When are you going to be her, because I am going to be Suzaku Kururugi in his knights of the rounds uniform at the picnic.
I will change the world from within
(04-14-2009, 03:14 AM)Suzaku Kururugi Wrote: Hi, I'm not a big costume maker because i can't sew that well, but I am working on Orihime from Bleach,I am taking a brake because i am having difficalties with it. I see in your list Princess Euphemia Li Britannia - Code Geass. When are you going to be her, because I am going to be Suzaku Kururugi in his knights of the rounds uniform at the picnic.

Omg That's amazing , always looking forward to code geass cosplayer!

I will probably bring her or be her for the picnic for pictures and such!
I'm planning on making her for Otakon though, since the picnic will be after otakon I will have her finished. I'm so excited Big Grin!!

Sewing can be a real pain, try taking some classes at Joann's I know they have sewing classes and such. I learned from taking classes in school and my mother used to sew dresses for me. They can really help Big Grin!
(04-14-2009, 06:06 PM)Tohmasuke Wrote:
(04-14-2009, 03:14 AM)Suzaku Kururugi Wrote: Hi, I'm not a big costume maker because i can't sew that well, but I am working on Orihime from Bleach,I am taking a brake because i am having difficalties with it. I see in your list Princess Euphemia Li Britannia - Code Geass. When are you going to be her, because I am going to be Suzaku Kururugi in his knights of the rounds uniform at the picnic.

Omg That's amazing , always looking forward to code geass cosplayer!

I will probably bring her or be her for the picnic for pictures and such!
I'm planning on making her for Otakon though, since the picnic will be after otakon I will have her finished. I'm so excited Big Grin!!

Sewing can be a real pain, try taking some classes at Joann's I know they have sewing classes and such. I learned from taking classes in school and my mother used to sew dresses for me. They can really help Big Grin!

I am so happy you are probably going to be her. I am so excited I am going to have my Princess.:awesome: Ya, sewing can be a pain. I'm trying to make a pleated skirt and it's being a pain. I wanted to take a sewing class at A.C.C., but I don't think they have one. Have a great time at OtakonBig Grin:bunny:
I will change the world from within