Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evangelion 1.0
Is anyone else excited about Evangelion 1.0 coming out? I haven' watched it in years but it was one of the first animes I was seriously interested in. Utena will always be my first! Any ways, I guess the closest showing is going to be NYC.
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
Are you going to go see it?
I was actually in Japan when it was being shown there.
I -should- have seen it then XD

But I'm actually more excited about Eva 2.0 coming out, because my favorite artist Maaya Sakamoto will be voicing a new character :3
I really want to but I'm not sure if I can afford it. I will have to see as time gets closer. If I could go it would be awesome to maybe plan some other activities in NYC.
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
It would be fun to make a trip out of it!
I remember going all the way to Boston on the opening night of Spirited Away, just to see it subtitled Big Grin

Do you know when it starts showing?
How sad T___T it was showed on Sept 18th not Oct. and it was only for one week. But it is showing in Pittsburgh PA on October 23 at some place called the Melwood Screening room. Not sure if its worth driving to PA for.

I hate when I don't read stuff all the way -__-
~Akio
Aww :|
ANN has 5 free copies of Evangelion 1.0 that you can enter to win for free! Pretty sweet >.< if you ask me..

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/contest/...can-buy-it
~Akio