Poll: Where would you like to eat?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Okinawa
42.86%
3 42.86%
Shalimar
28.57%
2 28.57%
Don't care just gimme food!! >.<
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eat out after October Meeting
I'm not sure at this point. A lot of things have been added and shifted around.

Personally I plan on going to the meeting but not to the zombie walk.

I've just been kind of winging it because things keep changing. I think the easiest thing to decide at the meeting.

Does everyone who wants to eat out plan on going to the meeting?
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
Well obviously Jen and I will be at the meeting. As for going out after, I don't think we want to. We have things to take care of that weekend. Sorry. T_T
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
I will, of course, be at the meeting.
And I suppose I would choose the dinner over the Zombie Walk, but I think there will be some people who want to go to both.
Maybe it would be better to put this eat-out to next month when it's not as busy? :o
I was hoping Nikki would be able to make it to when we go to Okinawa, since she's been there before, and all Big Grin
(10-09-2009, 04:10 PM)chrono Wrote: Maybe it would be better to put this eat-out to next month when it's not as busy? :o
I was hoping Nikki would be able to make it to when we go to Okinawa, since she's been there before, and all Big Grin

I would like to go too. But it needs to be when we all can go. This month ended up very busy. What about nov?
That's fine with me. We'll just cancel for this month and plan on eating out after next months meeting at Okinawa.
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
Plus with everyone else doing stuff after the meeting on the 24th, I don't think many people would be able to go.
Sounds good~