Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decade Dinner ~ 1920's
Yeah, why not. Is there anyplace we could get reservations for this weekend, and go after the hat-making? Or is Saturday not good?
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
I would like to do this but I'm busy this Saturday with my church and I don't know if I have something to wear.
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
Jen has plans sat and I'm going to be working on things... I think if this is to done, maybe a tad more planning than last minute?
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
I just wanted to know if anyone was still interested. We already have a place picked out if you read the previous posts. (http://www.delmonicositaliansteakhouse.com/)

I was planning on suggesting some time in April when the weather is a bit warmer and we don't have to worry about Genericon planning. I also want to go to this, as I'm coordinating it, and won't have income again until then.

I'll post a date a little closer to April.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
April would be great! It can be a sort of post-Genericon pre-Comic Con celebration. Smile
I saw 1920's and my interest was peaked ...
Just keep in mind, 2 weekends in April there are two cons going on...
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
What about May then? Or mid-April, after Anime Boston but before the Albany Comicon?
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
I'm used to not wearing a costume to our events -- Would a costume be required for this one? :3
Nikki & Kathy: I am aware that there are cons going on as I'm attending one of them. ;3 Since we never seem to be able to pick dates, I will post three different dates and have the majority pick. This will happen on a Saturday night some time in the spring.

D.J.: Not exactly a costume as it is wearing something that would be appropriate for that time period. If you showed up in a black suit with a fedora, that would be fine. I'm sure that you would be surprised to see that you own actual clothing that fits into the '20 era. It's just a bit more complicated for the girls.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]