Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decade Dinner ~ 1920's
I know this thread is super old but did you guys ever do this? It sounds realy fun!
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
No we never did.
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
I want to do it T____T I'm not volunteering to organize it though because I know nothing about the 20's really.
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
Yea there was some planning, but I think we couldn't decide on something or con season interrupted the planning, so we just forgot about it.
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
Con season happened I beleive. I think that since we have nothing to do during the winter, we could maybe try to plan this again?
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
Sounds good to me :]
I kept bringing it up with Stacy and we keep thinking about it...I really would love to do it.
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
We should do it. Maybe as a pre-Genericon gathering or as a potential stand-in for a Holiday get-together?
Anyone still interested in doing this?
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
Sounds good to me.