Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Costume ideas???!!!!
Hi My names Grady Dixson, i have been cosplaying since I was 12, and this year i made my favorite costume yet, My drunk iron man costume For Albany Comic Con (hence the username). I plan on updating and modifying the costume, but i wanna make a different yet equally funny costume for my next con (which will prolly be NYCC). So if you could give me any ideas, for costumes, that would be fairly easy to make. my ideas are so far.
> Mogo (gigantic living planet member of the GL Corps.)
> Pimp Deadpool
> Junkie Speedy

any help guys? other ideas?
(04-27-2010, 02:16 PM)DrunkenIronMan Wrote: Hi My names Grady Dixson, i have been cosplaying since I was 12, and this year i made my favorite costume yet, My drunk iron man costume For Albany Comic Con (hence the username). I plan on updating and modifying the costume, but i wanna make a different yet equally funny costume for my next con (which will prolly be NYCC). So if you could give me any ideas, for costumes, that would be fairly easy to make. my ideas are so far.
> Mogo (gigantic living planet member of the GL Corps.)
> Pimp Deadpool
> Junkie Speedy

any help guys? other ideas?

the AVGN spiderman
The Sub Atomic Rookie of the UNY cosplay Family

Watch me bust some moves! Henshin A Go Go Baby!

Just Frank

Henshin A go go Maybe

Gene Starwind-99% (omg i need a F-ing caster gun!)

Akira Fudo from the 1972 Devilman series - 100%

Bart from Fist of the North Star- 0%

Ichiro from kikaider-0%
He can bring a Gameboy, Spider Man on Atari hanging from his web, and a bottle of Yuengling and he's all set for that. Big Grin

Pimp Deadpool is great idea too btw.
This assault will bring me strength, increasing stability not to collapse. This is a dagger to the heart, an unrelinquishing torture, but this soon will assemble me. You murder face to face. :blank: