Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cosplay night at Troy Library June 2nd: Help?
Question 
The library is having a "Cosplay Creation Night" at their regular Wednesday meeting (6-7:30) at the start of next month. However, there's no definite plan as to what it's going to be! I've offered to run a mini Iron Cosplay session, and if any club members want to help give a presentation, they'd be welcome to! Does anyone have any other ideas? Paper plate masks, etc? There's a budget of maybe $200 for this event.
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
I think this would be a great event to participate in!
Iron Cosplay, a presentation and a small workshop would all be great ideas! Let's definitely take part in this.
I would love to help plan this out, as I can't make it due to work.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
We'll definitely make this an agenda item for the next meeting.
Please note this event has been rescheduled to Wednesday, June 2nd!
Kathy- Is there any items that you need help with, preparations-wise? I'll modify the PowerPoint presentation we made for Genericon.
Bring some of your fancy props, wigs, etc. to show off. I don't have much in that vein. Iron Cosplay is pretty much ready to go all the time now - I keep sorted boxes in my basement.
Hey, we could form a superpower team: Wonderflex Girl! Wig Girl! Thrift Store Girl! Hand Sewing Girl! By our powers combined...We are UNYCosplay! (dramatic pose)
Next episode: An epic faceoff with Hot Glue Man! (dun dun dunnnn)
I'll bring this up to Steph and we might both be able to come Smile!!
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
If we're going to help, should we show up a little earlier than 6, to get things set up, or is that not necessary? X3
"I'm not just a lady's man, I'm a man's man~Heart" -Dante

Grell Sutcliff (Dress) - Kuroshitsuji Musical 2 : 90% completed
Serah Farron - Final Fantasy XIII : 60% completed
Nice Holystone - Baccano! : 30% completed
Nozomu Itoshiki - Sayonara, Zetsubou Sensei :planned

Yeah, you can show up a bit earlier. I tend to run late because I stop home for dinner first. -_-