Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cosplay Suggestions for Pixie
This is Pixie:
[Image: Pixie_Pose_by_GuardianBinah.jpg]
She is my Pomeranian. <3
If you attended last years picnic, you probably met her. XD She was cosplaying Amaterasu from Okami. Smile

This year I am having a hard time figuring out something for her to wear. I don't want to do anything that requires too much material, because she has a two coat layer of fur and it'll most likely be 80+ degrees out.
So! With all that info, I am hoping someone can give me a good idea on what to get her to Cosplay. Even if it's simple, I'll accept any suggestions. Smile
Thanks a bunch in advance!
Nikki
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
(04-28-2010, 12:41 PM)Binah Wrote: This is Pixie:
[Image: Pixie_Pose_by_GuardianBinah.jpg]
She is my Pomeranian. <3
If you attended last years picnic, you probably met her. XD She was cosplaying Amaterasu from Okami. Smile

This year I am having a hard time figuring out something for her to wear. I don't want to do anything that requires too much material, because she has a two coat layer of fur and it'll most likely be 80+ degrees out.
So! With all that info, I am hoping someone can give me a good idea on what to get her to Cosplay. Even if it's simple, I'll accept any suggestions. Smile
Thanks a bunch in advance!
Nikki

oh i got one
make em 2001 GMK baragon i'l send you pics on fb
The Sub Atomic Rookie of the UNY cosplay Family

Watch me bust some moves! Henshin A Go Go Baby!

Just Frank

Henshin A go go Maybe

Gene Starwind-99% (omg i need a F-ing caster gun!)

Akira Fudo from the 1972 Devilman series - 100%

Bart from Fist of the North Star- 0%

Ichiro from kikaider-0%
Maybe a small, simplified version of the costume you'll be wearing, or a coordinating character?
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
I agree with Kathy
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
I have NO CLUE on what I'm making/wearing to the picnic... However Kathy your 'Ponyo' idea last night was cute. I may just make her wings and antenna and go with that. XD But I'm still open to suggestions! Anyone know of any anime/game dogs that are distinctful? Worse come to worse, she could always be Ammy again. XD
Just a heads up to people replying to posts, PLEASE do not keep the photo links in your reply. If you don't know how to take the link out, just make a new post. If everyone hits reply and keeps the photo links, it clutters the page unnecessarily. Thanks!
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
Wait wait, I got it! A human-ear headband!
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
(04-30-2010, 12:57 PM)Flipkat Wrote: Wait wait, I got it! A human-ear headband!

O_o Uhhh....
Don't know if this would be much help because its not really a "cute cosplay" ^^; but what about the vampire Pomeranian from the Blade comics/movies?
I've never heard of them.... Link to pictures maybe?