Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cosplay Picnic 2011
(04-27-2011, 02:42 AM)Krys-chan Wrote: I had an idea if anyone would be interested. For fun or promotion of UNY Cosplay it doesn't matter.

If anyone has seen Acksonl's Cosplay videos they are pretty cool with how they are done and in showing the fun of whatever con he goes to.

Like I said, this is just an idea, I don't have the equipment to do this as I only have a tiny digital camera but why not create a video like that about the picnic?

I know people take photos at the picnic of everyone etc but what about a video to show the fun?

i SHOULD have a digital camera by then if everything goes halfway right this summer...unlike my current luck with electronic stuff and everything...

Roxas1444, proud to be a member of UNY Cosplay Forums since Apr 2011.
I've looked on the facebook page and I can't find what pavilloin we are suppose to be in.... Is it the same one we were in a while back, ferndell?
:frog:
(07-27-2011, 05:49 AM)kiroix_x Wrote: I've looked on the facebook page and I can't find what pavilloin we are suppose to be in.... Is it the same one we were in a while back, ferndell?

It's a different pavilion, but I can't think of which one it is off the top of my head. I will remind Jen to make a post when she gets back from Otakon.
The pavillion is Orenda~
:frog:
We should have dance lessons for the anime songs!Heart
"O, hello there, I'm the Doctor! Just the Doctor"
[Image: TenJoy.gif]
[Image: johnsan.gif]