Poll: Which date(s) are best for you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
August 14
53.85%
7 53.85%
August 21
23.08%
3 23.08%
August 28
15.38%
2 15.38%
None of those dates work for me >.<
7.69%
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cosplay Picnic 2010
I'm very excited for the picnic this weekend! What is everyone wearing?
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
I'll be wearing my costume from Conneticon this year. Boots, blue jeans, Conneticon 2010 shirt, black vest, black gloves, my Modern Warfare 2 mask, and my airsoft Uzi.
Just for a heads up, I posted our weapons policy on the forums. Please read them! Here is the link:Weapons Policy

If you have any questions about props, please ask on that thread or on here.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
Does any one care about board games? I have Agricola and Return of the Heroes plus tons of party games like Apples to Apples etc.

Also do we have enough cups? I think we ran out last year. Maybe we should bring sharpies for the cups?
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
(08-10-2010, 10:37 PM)Phoenix Wrote: I'm very excited for the picnic this weekend! What is everyone wearing?

If anyone has seen Fate/Stay Night I'm doing an alternative outfit for Rin Tohsaka.
(08-13-2010, 02:17 PM)EndofWorld Wrote: Does any one care about board games? I have Agricola and Return of the Heroes plus tons of party games like Apples to Apples etc.

Also do we have enough cups? I think we ran out last year. Maybe we should bring sharpies for the cups?

We never ran out of cups, we just conserved them, they were under the table. We had sharpies too to mark the cups. We have plenty of cups this yr, but to break down from having tons of trash, we encourage the re-use of items. I don't know if anyone has sharpies to bring, I may have a couple, but bring some if you like. Smile
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
LOST AND FOUND!
Did anyone loose a cream colored button down shirt or a tube of sunscreen at the picnic??? I picked them up when we were cleaning up the picnic. Please let us know who owns them!
Oh hey, the blue sunscreen tube is mine. (I wondered who had that.)
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
(08-19-2010, 08:16 AM)Flipkat Wrote: Oh hey, the blue sunscreen tube is mine. (I wondered who had that.)

I had a feeling it was yours. XD Now if we could just find the owner of the shirt... I never understood how one could forget their shirt... O_o
They changed into a costume and forgot their original clothes?
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]