Poll: Which date(s) are best for you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
August 14
53.85%
7 53.85%
August 21
23.08%
3 23.08%
August 28
15.38%
2 15.38%
None of those dates work for me >.<
7.69%
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cosplay Picnic 2010
Fliers will be up by the end of the week, at the latest! The schedule of events will be posted in mid-July. Smile
You rock honorable chairman!!!!
The general schedule probably will remain about the same as last year: ongoing coloring, pin-the-tail games and food, with special announcements for the costume contest, iron cosplay, piñatas and swap meet (and possibly "Burgers are done!") Did I leave anything out? Probably.
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
Wink 
So I heard Stacy and I are handling the cooking for the bbq then. Cool

Sounds good to me, I'll be sure to wear a hair net and a sweet man-apron.
This assault will bring me strength, increasing stability not to collapse. This is a dagger to the heart, an unrelinquishing torture, but this soon will assemble me. You murder face to face. :blank:
(06-23-2010, 11:51 AM)F.E.T.O Wrote: So I heard Stacy and I are handling the cooking for the bbq then. Cool

Sounds good to me, I'll be sure to wear a hair net and a sweet man-apron.

You should totally wear this apron :'D http://www.itati.com/itati/components/co...WB-dgm.jpg

(I figured I'd post the censored version just to be safe xD)
Edmond Dantes (Gankutsuou): 30%
Snow Villiers (Final Fantasy XIII): 98%
Nino (Arakawa Under the Bridge): 50%
:OMG: I wonder if that counts as cosplay, maybe I can find a David Hasselhoff mask to go with it. :p
This assault will bring me strength, increasing stability not to collapse. This is a dagger to the heart, an unrelinquishing torture, but this soon will assemble me. You murder face to face. :blank:
Oh god that would be hilarious! :'D
Edmond Dantes (Gankutsuou): 30%
Snow Villiers (Final Fantasy XIII): 98%
Nino (Arakawa Under the Bridge): 50%
Phil, you don't really have much hair for a hair net. XD!!!! And man apron... 'Kiss the Cook?' XD!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
ummm ill bring either cookies or brownies. how many should i make?
and does anyone have any idea on who i should cosplay as since this will be my first cosplay? im open to any suggestions.
thnx
bookworm85
UNY Cosplay is thrilled to welcome the staff of Senpai Magazine to the 2010 Cosplay Picnic! The event will be featured in a future issue of their magazine. Many thanks!