Rate Thread
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cosplay Picnic 2009
(02-01-2009, 09:24 PM)chrono Wrote: That's a good point -- Maybe the solution is to welcome drinks, if people want to bring drinks instead of a side/dessert.

Good Idea!

Last year I brought like 5 things of soda, I think we run out really fast. We had about I think 13+ bottles of soda, so I think if more people brought even just a 2 liter it would really help out, since we are all crazy soda addicted children/adults.
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
(02-02-2009, 07:02 AM)Tohmasuke Wrote: Good Idea!

Last year I brought like 5 things of soda, I think we run out really fast. We had about I think 13+ bottles of soda, so I think if more people brought even just a 2 liter it would really help out, since we are all crazy soda addicted children/adults.

Okay then! Massive ammounts of carbinated wonder shall be added to the groccery list! ^w^
"How can you be 4,000 years old and not know how to make a sandwhich?!"

"It's gone... The thingy that makes it go is gone!
Since this year, the picnic is more cost-effective this year, we'll be able to have plenty of food and drinks. The artist table at Genericon paid entirely for the venue, which is great!

...If I can't come up with anything over the summer, I'll probably wear either Caspian or Oki, if he's ready.
I go back to school in mid-late august, so if its any of the later weekends then some people might have already gone back to school. I know I will.
Yeah... Hopefully we get our top July choice :o
There should be a play or something!!!! Like with a script and stuff and people who want to volenteer should be in it acting!!!! Like a skit but more of a scheduled story thing! That or someone should bring a projector or something to watch anime.
[Image: bannerforcosplay.jpg]
A play might not be a bad idea.
The problem I see with projected anime is... It will be too bright! Projectors tend to work best in a dimly lit room.
Id be happy to organize the cosplay contest this year. I have no clue what I will wear yet, none of my current plans really lend themselves to the outdoors...
I'll put you down as a candidite in the planning thread Smile
(02-10-2009, 01:42 PM)Kairi G Wrote: Id be happy to organize the cosplay contest this year. I have no clue what I will wear yet, none of my current plans really lend themselves to the outdoors...

Erica,
Taking over the contest will be extremely helpful to us! Thanks so much! Smile