Rate Thread
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cosplay Picnic 2009
Thank you!!!
and i will when i find out more
like if my other friend is going to come
and if we are going to make mochi or not
and i'm thinking of maybe bringing soda, but i need to plan out my money.....i don't have much!
:frog:
Exclamation 
For stuff to bring, I'm a baker. So I'd like to bring some form of baked good xD If you can give me an idea of what you guys would want, that would help <3

I've been told I make really good pumpkin and banana bread (separately >.>), and cake (idk, I make it from a box.....) and cookies (including biscotti <3) xD But I can bake pretty much whatever, so whatever you guys would prefer!

Let me know what sounds good to all of you or I'll just choose something (perhaps mix and match x3)

Also, for whoever's doing things like burgers or whatever, I'd like to make a request that there be veggie burgers as I'm a vegetarian :|
Edmond Dantes (Gankutsuou): 30%
Snow Villiers (Final Fantasy XIII): 98%
Nino (Arakawa Under the Bridge): 50%
I will be honest, I die for double-chocolate cookies. ^_^
Planned cons: Otakon
Planned costumes for 2009:
Anna Kyoyama (Death of Yoh Version) - Shaman King - 90%
Penelo - Final Fantasy XII - Planned
Haruka/May - Pokemon - Planned
Timpani - Super Paper Mario - Planned
Okay! xD I'll remember that!

If anyone else wants something, let me know, cause I'll probly bring a few different things! ^^
Edmond Dantes (Gankutsuou): 30%
Snow Villiers (Final Fantasy XIII): 98%
Nino (Arakawa Under the Bridge): 50%
i think chocolate chip cookies sounds amasing!!!!!
makes lots....i can be a bit of a piggy!
:frog:
Maxxie: Do you have any scone experience? I've been on a scone kick lately LOL
But other than that, Japanese style bread is pretty hard to come by. It's usually creamier than bread you find here :3
I was actually going to try my hand at making ohagi. Anyone interested in my bringing that? It's a sweet rice cake that has various toppings put on them. I'm going to probably make them with a red bean coating.

Kathy: Are you up to making some of those "candy" sushi? They are very tasty.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
I've always wanted to try ohagi!... I think :o I don't have a good idea of what it is LOL
Ohagi is sweet rice that is mashed up and made into balls, then rolled in a red bean powder. It like the opposite of a rice ball. You can put other things on bean powder, but I'm going to make them plain. Here is a recipe.

I'm going to try out this recipe and maybe bring them to the meeting that is before the picnic to see if anyone likes them.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
I'm going to be making up 1/4 page "bag stuffers" to go to comic book and video game stores; please contact me if you'd like some copies! It's time to really push the advertising. Smile