Rate Thread
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cosplay Picnic 2009
(04-27-2009, 04:56 PM)ForeverPurity Wrote: Sounds like fun. I shall put this on my anime club's calender!

Thank you ^^
I know that this is kinda late for a post but, I may as well.

This may sound lame, but please hear me out.

How about a coloring contest? I have three anime coloring books (Bleach, Naruto, and Inuyasha) that we can xerox off pages from, let people get creative with and maybe have a small contest? I thought it might make a good side event.

Whatcha think?Huh
"I cosplay, for the same reason I write... my muse will not let me sleep if I don't"
This would be a good activity, but as a contest it's kinda childish.

If you wanted to xerox the pages, I have a huge bucket of crayons. This would be a good activity if it rains.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
I would agree, in that a contest isn't really the right event for coloring -- But I think it's a great idea.
There's nothing stopping you from making some copies and bringing the supplies Smile
Oh, man, nostalgia! The last coloring contest I remember was one I sponsored. I brought a "Cardcaptors" coloring book from the dollar store to the Anime Society of Ithaca College meeting (they have a weekly random contest of some sort). I declared that week's contest to be "Color one of these pages as if it were from another anime", pointing out a picture of Toya and Yukito with a shojo-bubble background, and suggesting that it could just as easily be colored as a picture of Nicholas and Vash, entitled "The Morning After". I think the winning picture was Excel, maybe with Kero as Menchi. And of course, the prize was the remainder of the book.
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
Exclamation Ok, I'm not the only one who thinks that this might be a good side thing. After finals this week I'll get cracking on it.

Does anyone one have a scanner I can use? If so, the pictures in my books can be made into jpeg or bitmap files and I can just print them out at my college's cyber cafe for free.

I know, I should feel a little guilty about it, but my student computer use fee was around $100, so it's kinda hard too. Dodgy
"I cosplay, for the same reason I write... my muse will not let me sleep if I don't"
Oh, and for the curious: File attached. I'll print some other scans from my book, too.

...I gotta dig out my crayons.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
I need someone to do cat girl/cat boy art on poster board for the pin the tail on the cat person event.

Any takers?
(06-29-2009, 10:21 PM)Phoenix Wrote: I need someone to do cat girl/cat boy art on poster board for the pin the tail on the cat person event.

Any takers?

Non furry right? I can totally do it for you .
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
Yeah, non-furry. A boy version and a girl version. Maybe Crimson cat boy?! And Sophia Catgirl!? lolz.

(06-30-2009, 04:06 AM)Tohmasuke Wrote:
(06-29-2009, 10:21 PM)Phoenix Wrote: I need someone to do cat girl/cat boy art on poster board for the pin the tail on the cat person event.

Any takers?

Non furry right? I can totally do it for you .