Rate Thread
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cosplay Picnic 2009
Oh, that's not too bad.
I'll google map it, but I think I can probably give you a ride :3
that would be awsome!!!
it would just be my boyfriend and me..
we are still not sure what is going on that day so we might not need a ride from you
i'll keep you updated though
:frog:
Sounds good!
Email, PM or in the Halloween Dance thread would be fine :3
mmmmk!
:frog:
I live over that way too, if you need a backup ride.
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
I was wondering how you make mochi. I know someone at the picnic made it and was wondering if they could share the recipe. How long does it take to make? is it easy? etc.
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
Mochi is very easy. If you buy the sweet rice flour, there is a recipe and instructions in real English on the box. The brand is Mochiko.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
I have glutinous rice flour but it came a plastic bag. Is that the same?
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
Actually, I'm not sure. It might be.

Mochiko is only like a $1.20 at the Asian Market, if you want to pick up a box just to be on the safe side.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]