Poll: Will you go to Cosplay Midnight Bowling after Halloween Bash 2009?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
60.00%
6 60.00%
I'll think about it.
40.00%
4 40.00%
No thanks.
0%
0 0%
What's bowling?
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cosplay Midnight Bowling after Halloween Bash?
(10-12-2009, 11:01 AM)Binah Wrote: Yes he did. O_o

Haha awesome!
I guess I give him somewhat props, since we may have forgotten about it altogether otherwise LOL
I'll call this week and reserve 2 lanes. If we only wind up using one, that's fine, and if it fills up, all the better!
I'm also assuming a late-night Denny's run.....!
I'm definitely up for late-night Denny's XD
I'm assuming that it would be after the bowling?
Since we have to clean-up and then would have less than an hour before the bowling :o
Indeed my good sir, indeed! *adjusts glasses*
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
What glasses? Big Grin
The ones on mah face D:
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
~o_o~
Update Regarding Bowling:

Hey guys,
So me and Jen came to a decision since it's been undecided. Since it's so close to the event and we only have a few people who claim they're interested. We won't be reserving any lanes for a group and here's the reasons why.
-There's a chance we could get more people who'd wanna do it the night of, but momentarily there's very little and they could even drop out that evening. So it wouldn't really be worth reserving two lanes for.
-Midnight Bowling starts around 10pm and ends 1am. The Bash ends at 11pm, but take into account of shooing everyone out and clean up, we might not be out of the hotel til closer to 12am. Then by the time you get to the bowling alley you have prolly at most an hr to play, which, isn't worth all that in the end.
-Albany Comicon is the day after and opens at 10am. I know many of us are attending and a few of us are volunteering and staffing. So to run the bash, then be up that late between bowling and maybe denny's, and have to get up early and haul our butts to Albany, we'd be zombies the whole day... -____-

If anyone still wants to go bowling, by all means go. We're just not gonna do a club affiliated group to it. We may do a short trip to Denny's, but head home afterwords. So I'm sorry if this incoviniences any of you, but Jen feels this is the best.
Thanks guys!
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
Sorry to dictate remotely...
If people still want to go, I'll call and reserve a lane the night of. I just don't want over-commit for the night as Albany Comic Con starts pretty early. X_X!!
Sounds like a wise decision. :")