Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cosplay Chess Interest Thread
I suppose playing at least a couple games might be good, to get a good sampling.
What we need in terms of the actual "chess" part is as much piece-taking as possible, to keep things moving visually, and a fairly short game.
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
More blood, less strategy -- Got it!
Did Jess get back to you?
I'll be seeing her this weekend, if you want me to ask her anything.
I have seen Jess a couple times, but I didn't think to mention the cosplay chess. I gave her a dance flyer, though!
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
Haha, nice Big Grin
My line up for Genericon is (not in this particular order) :

Kuroshitsuji - Ciel (Circus arc)

Inazuma eleven - Kageno (School uniform)

Loveless - Soubi (Original Purple coat)
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
OMG! Sign me up! 8D

I was so disappointed when it didn't happen last year!

I'm not sure what I would be wearing that day yet, but I do know I'll be wearing my Ezio cosplay at some point.

And I'm working on some other, tho I don't know if I'll have them done for Genericon or not....
Edmond Dantes (Gankutsuou): 30%
Snow Villiers (Final Fantasy XIII): 98%
Nino (Arakawa Under the Bridge): 50%
Well, right now I'm taking a list of people who are generally interested. After I get back from Bakuretsucon, I'll have more time to set up an official form.
I think you meant Genericon :3

Incidentally, I mentioned your idea to Jess, and I think she's more than happy to let you take the lead on running this event. And knowing her, she'll probably like to help where she can (considering she helped us with Iron Cosplay last year hehe)

Of course, I still recommend contacting her directly, to confirm.