Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connecticon! July 31- Aug 2
Uh, somebody else will have to say something about this one, since I've never been. Blush But I know it's one that club members attend!
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
I'm going!
I believe I am set for hotel, but I will want people to carpool with.
Ive been once, but I don't know if its in the cards for me this year. I think it will all depend on my money and job situation this summer.
I've never been, but I think I'll be going this year just because my Birthday is the first day of the con. Tongue
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
I am going! This'll be like my 4th or 5th yr, I lost count. XD I am getting a room again, unless we get much more interest, cause I have 5 people already definitely going with me. Then 2 rooms will be in the making. I usually drive too. It's only 1hr 45min away. ^_^ We room in the hotel connected to the con. It's a lot of fun! ^___^
I mean, I'm interested in going this year, it's just....This is like The Year I Go To Twice As Many Cons As Normal, or something.

...We need a "sweatdrop" emoticon.
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
We actually have the power to add emoticons!
We just need an artist (*looks at Nikki* Big Grin) to make the emoticon :3
It looks like me and Alyssa will be doing cosplay of Miyu/Larva and Mad Hatter/Alice for the con.

Can't wait to make the costumes!
Big Grin
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
(03-12-2009, 11:43 AM)Phoenix Wrote: It looks like me and Alyssa will be doing cosplay of Miyu/Larva and Mad Hatter/Alice for the con.

Can't wait to make the costumes!
Big Grin

MUHAHAHAHAHA yes , I gets to be the very upset little alice ,I be like this the whole time ---> D: !?

Also Miyu , YAAAY I gets to make the easiest costume EVER IN THE HISTORY OF COSTUMES.

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSS
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
I have space in my carpool, and I should have 1-2 spots open in my hotel.
I just need to verify that.
Anyone need space?