Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connecticon! July 31- Aug 2
To Alex: We will be staying with Jen and Nikki. Thanks for the offer though.Confusedmile:

I'm driving myself and Alyssa. Room for 2-3 more if they need a ride. Although I may already be full up. I have to talk to Nikki who is also driving people that are rooming with us.

Costumes are pretty much done. I'm finally doing my Silent Hill 3 Nurse. I ordered my shoes from Target and I just need a nurse hat and gloves. I get to be bloody and creepy! ^_^

Also that Friday is my Birthday, so I might be bringing cupcakes for everyone that meets up with us that night.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
If I could get ahold of some people who are supposedly staying with us.. The 3 that I added in I am trying to get ahold b/c I didn't think you'd have room for them in your car b/c of your leaky trunk, to try and drive themselves. Especially cause one of them has a family reunion at 2pm on that sun, and I told her we're not leaving early for that. So I have no idea.
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
I'm going to be getting 55 gallon trash bags to put my stuff in, so things will stay dry if it rains. Let me know if anyone still needs a ride.
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
As far as my plans go:
Hotel: Staying in a room with Chambers, Goki, and a couple other people.
Carpool: Leaving from Albany at 1pm, Friday. We may have room.
Update: We -may- have a spot open in our hotel room.
If there is, it will be $46 for Friday and Sat night.
I've confirmed that we have one spot available in our hotel room.
(07-23-2009, 03:45 PM)chrono Wrote: I've confirmed that we have one spot available in our hotel room.

I was wondering how much room you had left in your car?
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
We actually have 2 spots open in my car currently.
(07-29-2009, 10:15 AM)chrono Wrote: We actually have 2 spots open in my car currently.

Yaaayy!

I talked to you so everything is cool .

Just need to contact stacy .

Btw you are like a freakin saint <3
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
LOL
I emailed her, but basically, Stacy needs to be OK with leaving at 1pm on Friday.
Hopefully she will be in the Albany area around that time :o