Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Party?
I was gonna talk about this at the meeting this Saturday, but since I can't come, I might as well post it here.

If I can convince my parents, what would you guys think about having a Christmas party at my place. I don't have all of the ideas in my head yet, but I can post them here as they come to me.

What do you guys think? Would anyone be up for this?
That's a nice idea. But it depends on when. I know alot of people have alot going on in dec. Is this a club event or just something for the club members? Also, where do you live? We had tried bringing up a Xmas event in the past, but the holidays made it really hard to make anything official.
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
(09-11-2010, 05:25 PM)Binah Wrote: That's a nice idea. But it depends on when. I know alot of people have alot going on in dec. Is this a club event or just something for the club members? Also, where do you live? We had tried bringing up a Xmas event in the past, but the holidays made it really hard to make anything official.

I live in Stephentown N.Y., right on Rt. 43. As for who can come, I figured it would possibly be for club members only, maybe 1 or 2 guests invited from outside the club. I still don't have all the details out yet, but I'll have them up as soon as I can.
(09-11-2010, 05:25 PM)Binah Wrote: That's a nice idea. But it depends on when. I know alot of people have alot going on in dec. Is this a club event or just something for the club members? Also, where do you live? We had tried bringing up a Xmas event in the past, but the holidays made it really hard to make anything official.

I live in Stephentown N.Y., right on Rt. 43. As for who can come, I figured it would possibly be for club members only, maybe 1 or 2 guests invited from outside the club. I still don't have all the details out yet, but I'll have them up as soon as I can.