Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Capital region Toy Show: anyone wanna go???
(05-10-2010, 01:37 PM)Binah Wrote:
(05-10-2010, 08:30 AM)F.E.T.O Wrote:
(05-09-2010, 09:56 AM)Binah Wrote: That's the weekend of Connecticon, so a few of us who probably would in my group, can't go, we'll be at the con. Hope it's fun tho! Smile

Doh, I forgot about Connecticon that weekend. I'll still go to the toy show since I'll be staying.

I was gonna say Phil, Lynne will be at CTC with us that weekend. Sorry!

No worries, I'll watch Pixie for you that weekend at least :awesome:
This assault will bring me strength, increasing stability not to collapse. This is a dagger to the heart, an unrelinquishing torture, but this soon will assemble me. You murder face to face. :blank:
(05-10-2010, 02:51 PM)F.E.T.O Wrote:
(05-10-2010, 01:37 PM)Binah Wrote:
(05-10-2010, 08:30 AM)F.E.T.O Wrote:
(05-09-2010, 09:56 AM)Binah Wrote: That's the weekend of Connecticon, so a few of us who probably would in my group, can't go, we'll be at the con. Hope it's fun tho! Smile

Doh, I forgot about Connecticon that weekend. I'll still go to the toy show since I'll be staying.

I was gonna say Phil, Lynne will be at CTC with us that weekend. Sorry!

No worries, I'll watch Pixie for you that weekend at least :awesome:

Thank you Phil. Smile
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
Quick reminder to all the dudes and dudettes going, the event officially starts at 10am and goes until 4pm. Hope to see some of you there. Cool
This assault will bring me strength, increasing stability not to collapse. This is a dagger to the heart, an unrelinquishing torture, but this soon will assemble me. You murder face to face. :blank:
I had a GREAT time at the show!!! another great event in the capital region, and i cant wait till albany comic con in october. I saw alot of old freinds i havent seen in a long time, and bought alot of stuff i have been looking for. Smile
I wish I had been there, but could not. And this is my first post.
[Image: gmot-1.png]
Catfan's Feline Fatale Follies
Batman 1969
Carrie's World--The Fan Series
Glad to hear it was a great time!! I'm hoping to make it next time...and Albany Comic Con is not far away!
Catfan: Welcome to the forums!