Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Capital region Toy Show: anyone wanna go???
ok so i am going to the Capital Region
Toy Show on july 11th, at the holiday inn wolf road in albany. (brought to you by the same guys who did albany comic con). I am likely going to dress up as some form of a DC comics charecter. Whether you plan to dress up or not would anyone be interested in meeting there?
Thumbs Up 
Awesome, I'm definitely going, so is Dream_of_Isis; I just talked to her about it.

We'll see you there. I take it that you were THE drunk Iron Man at the comic con? That was hilarious.
This assault will bring me strength, increasing stability not to collapse. This is a dagger to the heart, an unrelinquishing torture, but this soon will assemble me. You murder face to face. :blank:
I'll probably go and check it out. :3
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
(05-06-2010, 10:39 AM)F.E.T.O Wrote: Awesome, I'm definitely going, so is Dream_of_Isis; I just talked to her about it.

We'll see you there. I take it that you were THE drunk Iron Man at the comic con? That was hilarious.

dude i wanna go wit chu phil cus i wants me my devilman
The Sub Atomic Rookie of the UNY cosplay Family

Watch me bust some moves! Henshin A Go Go Baby!

Just Frank

Henshin A go go Maybe

Gene Starwind-99% (omg i need a F-ing caster gun!)

Akira Fudo from the 1972 Devilman series - 100%

Bart from Fist of the North Star- 0%

Ichiro from kikaider-0%
Sounds good to me, if you need a ride let me know.
This assault will bring me strength, increasing stability not to collapse. This is a dagger to the heart, an unrelinquishing torture, but this soon will assemble me. You murder face to face. :blank:
(05-06-2010, 09:03 PM)F.E.T.O Wrote: Sounds good to me, if you need a ride let me know.

Haha yes i was drunk ironman at the con. and i am developing a new costume for the toy show. im thinking aquaman, or maybe speedy, idk yet.
That's the weekend of Connecticon, so a few of us who probably would in my group, can't go, we'll be at the con. Hope it's fun tho! Smile
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]
(05-09-2010, 09:56 AM)Binah Wrote: That's the weekend of Connecticon, so a few of us who probably would in my group, can't go, we'll be at the con. Hope it's fun tho! Smile

Im sure it will be, you guys have fun at conneticon.
(05-09-2010, 09:56 AM)Binah Wrote: That's the weekend of Connecticon, so a few of us who probably would in my group, can't go, we'll be at the con. Hope it's fun tho! Smile

Doh, I forgot about Connecticon that weekend. I'll still go to the toy show since I'll be staying.
(05-10-2010, 08:30 AM)F.E.T.O Wrote:

Doh, I forgot about Connecticon that weekend. I'll still go to the toy show since I'll be staying.

I was gonna say Phil, Lynne will be at CTC with us that weekend. Sorry!
[Image: nivjanmd34prdon0.png]