Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call for zombies! (Genericon XXIII)
Hi all,
This Genericon, I will be helping run a Nerf-based zombie LARP. It will run for one hour on Saturday (2/13) at midnight. Registration is currently open on the Genericon website to reserve your slot.

In addition to players, we're also going to need zombies! If anyone is willing to volunteer to portray our lovely undead, please let me know in this thread. We are looking for 8 zombies total, with each zombie working a 30-minute shift. The GM's will supply drinks and snacks for the zombies if they need it. This allows them to participate in the game if they'd like (be sure to register if this is the case). Please note that zombies will have Nerf darts shot at their bodies (not heads), and will be required to "die" by lying on the ground. In addition, they behave more like slow, traditional undead.

Lastly, prior to the game's start, zombies will be briefed exactly how the game will run at the play area. This thread will also be updated once the rules are written up.

Thanks so much!
You can count me in for this Jen! :3
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
Oh wow, should be cool! I will try to take some photos/footage XD
I added myself on the events thing~
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”