Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bento
Endofworld would you like me to take some pictures of my bento box!
it's very small, but i love it!
i got it off of ebay, i normaly don't use the box itself*, because of it's size, i don't have any good recipes....hopfuly some of these sites will help!

*i use the bag that comes with it more!!
:frog:
Definately! I've actually been waiting to buy this brown bunny bento off of amazon for ever but it just hasn't been a priority sadly =(

But I love them they're so pretty. Ooh and there's a totoro one I really want too!

Post pics!
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
I love bentos , so does my mother. I have soooo many traditional and non traditional bento boxes. I got one last year with alice on it, I love it sooo much . Sadly I never get to make bento D: , that and I fail bento foods, cept for like the octodogs.
“Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broken. My wing is broken. I am no longer able to fly...”
I've been thinking about making carrot kinpira along with some other things for a bento. When I finally buy the bento box I want. Right now I'm stuck using tupperware.
"A marvelous planitarium, don't you think? With it, I can project fairytale illusions onto the walls and show the innocent their dreams. A shadow play for those who desperately wish for something eternal, for the power of miracles... but no place exists above this room."
~Akio
(08-18-2009, 08:49 PM)EndofWorld Wrote: Definately! I've actually been waiting to buy this brown bunny bento off of amazon for ever but it just hasn't been a priority sadly =(

But I love them they're so pretty. Ooh and there's a totoro one I really want too!

Post pics!

well i took the pictures, my computer died though so i can't upload them yet.....
it needs a new mother board
i just got my computer up and running again!!!
and since i had a whole bunch of homework i havn't been able to do it, unitl now......i'm soo sorry for the long wait.....

well here it is:
MY BENTO BOX
*reminds himself to check that link at home later*
(09-12-2009, 03:17 PM)kiroix_x Wrote: i just got my computer up and running again!!!
and since i had a whole bunch of homework i havn't been able to do it, unitl now......i'm soo sorry for the long wait.....

well here it is:
MY BENTO BOX

So cute >.< I love bentos!
~Akio