Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assassin's Creed Cosplay
(08-03-2009, 05:18 PM)kiroix_x Wrote: ok! i have decided to help you out with some picture search!
i find picture extremly helpful!
i really hope that theses pictures help, and i will keep searching!

also keep in mind that you might want to back check some of theses, because i know that they might differ from what you might be looking for.
i know when looking for a link sheild i've come up with a couple of different ones.....so just keep an eye out!

cosplayer(cosplayer do really help i use a lot of cosplay pictures!)
close up(chest)
drawing
gauntlet
chibi(this one might not help but i thought you might enjoy it!)
gauntlet(this is a really good close up of the gauntlets! it is a cosplay though...if you have a deviant art name you should really talk to him/her he seems like he/she know what they where doing!)(gets bigger if you click)
art(beautiful art! it does get bigger)

well i hope this helps

Thank you for all your help! I've seen a few, I remember that cosplayer, Im still in awe of how freaking accurate it is! X____x

And I had seen that one gauntlet on DA and have talked to them xD But I don't wanna se craft foam, so I think I'm gonna sculpt that out of decoupage ^^

Same with the belt too, instead of tape, I think I'm might use cardboard and decoupage stuff ^^
(08-04-2009, 03:23 PM)Flipkat Wrote: I'm not sure I'd go for a buckle made entirely of tape. How about tape layered over some kind of tough, thick fabric or leather? On the other hand, there is that guy who makes entire costumes out of tape.

haha yeah, I've changed my mind about the belt (again xD) I think I'm gonna make the general shape out of cardboard, then use decoupage over that to help shape it then I got shiny silver spray paint and a sealer <3

Tho my dad also has this rubber stuff that I can sculpt, so idk I might use that xD

My new problem is the hidden blades *sigh*
Edmond Dantes (Gankutsuou): 30%
Snow Villiers (Final Fantasy XIII): 98%
Nino (Arakawa Under the Bridge): 50%
what's your new problem with the blades?
:frog:
I have no idea how to make them ^^;

My dad said he had an idea, and I keep bugging him to then please make them, and he hasn't done anything =____=;

I have a great reference of them
http://s1.gva.be/imgpath/assets_img_gvl/..._460x0.jpg
but he's not making them :|
does he not want to or did he offer and he is just not doing it, because then i would bug him alot!!>-<

that is a great picture to do it are you just looking for the blade or the whole gauntlet?

if it's just the blade, you could just use some cardboard and some duck tape.......it wouldn't be the best but i think it would come out good

clay would always work too...
:frog:
He said he would and he's just not -___-; I've been bugging him a lot!

yeah, I've thought about cardboard, I'm just a little hesitant to use it :|

I need to figure out a way to make the blade retract into itself, then into the holding thingy.....

And since it'll be strapped to my arm, I don't think cardboard would help up to well D8
You could make it spring loaded, like a pen, with some kind of button to lock it in place? It looks like a small blade inside a slightly larger one.
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
I personally wouldn't know how to rig that... I thought about getting a couple umbrella that do that xDDD

But I don't care as much how it comes out, manually would be fine for me :'D

But yeah, I know it retracts into itself, and my dad says he has a plan but the problem is getting him to put it into action -____-;