Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Halloween Bash Pre-registration is open!
Star 
The Preregistration for our 2010 Halloween Bash is now open!

Please send your name (and the names and emails of anyone else you'd like to register) to UNYCosplay@gmail.com. You do not have to pay to preregister; you'll receive the discount price at the door. You will receive a confirmation email from a club officer once you've registered.
Posting your name below will also count as preregistering, as will RSVP'ing as "yes" on the Facebook event.

Preregistration will close at midnight the night of 10/24/10. The cost is $7 preregistrered and $10 at the door.

Once again, our Halloween Bash will be on Saturday, October 30th at the Holiday Inn Express in East Greenbush, NY. It will run from 5pm to 10pm and will include video gaming, a costume competition, food and dancing.

New: Calling all fans of Lolita fashion! Would you like an opportunity to be featured in Senpai Magazine? Please contact UNYcosplay@gmail.com to reserve your spot in the Senpai Magazine Lolita Fashion Photoshoot and feature, to take place at the Halloween Bash! Be sure to identify what style of Lolita you will be wearing to the event (sweet, gothic, etc). Thank you!

Hope to see you there!
names: Lisa R. and Alexander M.

hope to see you there this time!
:frog:
I'll totally be there!
[Image: 6874000.png][Image: 6874002.png]
Kindra Giroux and Kristen Lockart. I can't wate:awesome: , I can't believe it's almost been a another year, time flys.
I will change the world from within
Stacy, Lynne, Phil. Can't wait to go next weekend!
[Image: 2174355.png] [Image: 4017688.png]
Martha B and John C
mayrlynray@aol.com
See you guys next week!

Planned cons: Otakon
Planned costumes for 2009:
Anna Kyoyama (Death of Yoh Version) - Shaman King - 90%
Penelo - Final Fantasy XII - Planned
Haruka/May - Pokemon - Planned
Timpani - Super Paper Mario - Planned
::waves::

Hello! I'll be there and I'm bringing 2 two friends. There was some trouble preregistering on FB (mostly because I'm a technology idiot), so I'm listing them here. :bunny:

People attending the dance by way of my car:

1. Me Cool
2. Taisuke Hamada <- friend:awesome:
3. Faith Yin <- friend's girlfriendBlush

That will be all. m(_ _)m

"I cosplay, for the same reason I write... my muse will not let me sleep if I don't"